What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- first and last name
- phone number
- email address
- geographical location such as state you live in
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. All emails will come from Narrative Yoga. We will never pass your details on to another organization.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Financial transactions on our website
- All transactions are for Narrative Yoga Australia, ABN: 57552688579.
- All transactions are processed in AUD if trading in Australia.
- When purchasing from Narrative Yoga your financial details are passed through PayPal and their secure server.
Workshop Refund & Cancellation Policy
Narrative Yoga understands that schedules can change and despite a registrant’s best intentions they may not be able to attend a workshop. If a registrant is unable to attend the workshop a friend is welcome to attend in their place. If a substitute cannot be found, Narrative Yoga will accept cancellations and issue refunds under the following conditions:
If Narrative Yoga cancels a workshop for any reason, all registration fees will be fully refunded according to Paypal terms and conditions.
No refunds will be provided if the registrant cancels after the cancellation deadline or is a “no-show” at the workshop.
- Narrative Yoga offers a 48hr cooling off period for courses if purchased at least 4 business days before start of course. Please email LarsATnarrativeyoga.com.au within 48h of enrolling into the course. A $25 processing fee applies.
- If the registrant cancels prior to the cancellation deadline, the registrant may choose to either:
Receive a partial refund of 50% of the registration fee, or
Apply the full amount as a credit for a workshop offered by Narrative Yoga within 12 months from the date of the original workshop. A $25 processing fee applies. If Narrative Yoga does not host another workshop within this period, the registrant will have the choice of either holding the registration fee for an additional 12 months or receiving a refund of 50% of the registration fee.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Using the one-click unsubscribe link found at the bottom of all email correspondence.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at LarsATnarrativeyoga.com.au
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to LarsATnarrativeyoga.com.au.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email LarsATnarrativeyoga.com.au as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.